The Journey Method
- Do you have that niggling feeling that there is more to life?
- Do you feel “stuck” or “trapped”?
- Are you living a cardboard cutout version of yourself?
- Are you reacting, or are you making conscious choices for your life?
- Do you ‘numb out ‘ or withdraw in response to emotional pain?
- Do you avoid uncomfortable situations?
- Do you feel like a victim?
- Do you self-sabotage or hide from opportunities?
- Are you often overwhelmed with emotions and unable to move past it?
Hi! I’m Vera,
If any of this is your experience, I know how you feel. I too felt like a fraud, felt like there was more to life than I was living. It was as if I kept asking, ‘When will my real life begin?’I had no idea how to get from where I was to where I wanted to be. If only I had a map that could take me there…
And then things changed. I was guided to the Journey.
I found The Journey Method was able to take me back to a younger me who had stored so many false beliefs about herself inside that she was living from them. I was living from fear, victim consciousness, low self esteem, survival mentality. It was no wonder I didn’t feel myself!
As I accessed the cell memories where these issues were stored and got to the root cause and finally cleared them out, the stories finished themselves!
What remained for me was a new space that was liberating, free, loving, and open. It was as if I was a blank canvas where the possibilities were now endless and life was at my fingertips waiting to be lived fully! I could make decisions and conscious choices about my life from my true self, from Love rather than Fear , from reality rather than what had been a construct or a story from “Mind”.
This is my invitation to you.
This is what the Journey can do for you when you have the courage to listen to your soul.